A Full Stack Developer neeeded for an Agency
Full Stack PHP Developer for An Agency in London – £35,000-£45,000
A passionate Full Stack Developer is needed to join a growing agency.
A large full service agency is looking for a passionate and talented Full Stack PHP Developer to join their team at this growing time. They focus on identifying and meeting donor needs as a means to develop outstanding fundraising strategies and materials. They’re aim is to help their clients to make a difference within society through medical research, education, environmental change, supporting children, animal care and humanitarian aid.
The main focus of the team is to display deep collaboration with other business units, marketing, finance, product developers, product managers and customer experience to integrate innovation and deployment.
The Role as Full Stack PHP Developer
As a Full Stack PHP Developer you will be comfortable working in an exciting agency organisation where you will be a part of a passionate digital team. You would be able to demonstrate strong and proven solution design skills across web based architectures as well as being able to communicate clearly with other departments. You will be actively encouraged to collaborate in the creative process and keep up with new technologies and the latest trends in front end development.
- Good knowledge and proven experience in building web applications with the LAMP stack
- Good knowledge and proven experience of building front-end solutions in HTML and CSS
- Ability to design and maintain effective databases in MySQL
- Experience with at least one major PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter)
- Knowledge of implementing cross browser and multi-device support
- Mindful of web usability and accessibility
- Keen to share and contribute in a close team environment
- Basic Linux server admin using Plesk (or similar) and command line tools
- A good understanding of digital design & common design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)• PHP unit testing/TDD
- Understanding and experience in email design, creation and testing