A Front End Developer is needed for a Leading Charity
Front End Developer for A large Charity in London – £34,000- £40,000
A Passionate Front End Developer is needed to join a charity to help make a difference in society.
A Front End Developer is needed for a reputable leading charity based in Westminster. They are looking for a talented developer that has a real passion to join together as a team to make a difference in society. They run the largest and some of the most creative fundraising events by engaging the public and corporate sponsors to raise awareness.
The main focus of the team is to display deep collaboration with other business units, marketing, finance, product developers, product managers and customer experience to integrate innovation and deployment.
The Role as Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer you will be comfortable working in an exciting passionate organisation where you will be part of a talented digital team. You would be able to demonstrate strong and proven solution design skills across web based architectures as well as being able to communicate clearly with other departments. You will be actively encouraged to collaborate in the creative process and keep up with new technologies and the latest trends in front end development.
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 inc. media queries and responsive design.
- Good knowledge of coding and best practice for HTML emails, including creating responsive emails.
- Good knowledge of graphics production using Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
- Advanced knowledge of Mobile Web Development, Web Standards, Accessibility, Usability, SEO and Information Architecture.
- Some familiarity with PHP, css preprocessor like LESS & SASS, template creation using Moustache, gmap api
- OO PHP, ZEND framework development a plus