Head of User Experience for Full Service Experience Design Agency
Head of User Experience for Full Service Experience Design Agency in London – up to £85,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global full service experience design agency who have gone from strength to strength in recent times. With User Experience at the heart of every project, this hire is pivotal in their continued success.
My client are a global experience design with 500 + creative, UX, tech and media talents. They have an impressive client roster across an array of sectors including automotive, media, fashion, eCommerce, charity and financial services.
As a full service digital agency, with media and build capacity, they’re able to bring the ideas they conceive to life and put them in the most effective places for users to find them.
They work very collaboratively to create products and services that look and work beautifully and perform successfully.
One of my favourite things about this client is their no dickhead and no egos policy, meaning a happy, friendly, sharing culture.
They’ve been growing rapidly with more than 10 wins in the last 18 months, so now is a great time to join a successful company on the up.
The Role as Head of User Experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Leading a team of talented UX architects; inspiring them and growing their capabilities to bring leading edge user centred design thinking into our clients and project teams
- Developing our UX product and proposition, we want it to be leading edge and at the centre of everything they do
- Being passionate about digital and the consumers of digital experiences; understanding their drivers and motivations, being insightful and always owning the users perspective
- Owning the team’s work to ensure delivery of meaningful digital experiences, as well as consistency and high quality output
- Working closely with the Heads of departments across Creative, Technology, Planning (Comms/Brand) & Project Management to collaborate & manage the delivery of work
- Getting involved with the teams work from research approaches to surfacing insights to sketching key functional concepts to prototyping experiences.
My client is looking for either someone who is already working in a Head of UX role, (maybe feeling constrained by your existing organisation and approach and can see an opportunity to make changes) or an established Senior UX designer looking to take the next step in their career.
To be considered for the role you will need;
- A proven track record in delivering well thought out, insight driven, multi-channel strategies and solutions within an agency environment
- Experience across all areas of UX including: research, insights, strategy, experience architecture, IA, design, multiple device formats, optimisation, testing, analytics as well as business development
- The ability to work at a strategic conceptual level but equally comfortable in the detailed definition of a well thought out experience
- University education (ideally to bachelor level in a relevant discipline)
- Passionate about ‘the user’ and extraordinary experiences with a desire to be part of the digital revolution, 4+ years’ experience working in a leadership role