5 x Senior User Researchers required for 3 month contract within Government Services
Senior User Researchers for Government Services in Newcastle / Telford – up to £450 per day
We are looking for 5 User Researchers to join government offices in Newcastle and Telford, starting as soon as possible and running for 3 months to begin with. The contracts are likely to be extended further.
- Planning, designing and conducting in-house usability testing sessions to support the design and development of digital services
- Leading the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
- Conducting in-house research to test new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design)
- Working with Service Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction
- Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers
If you are available immediately / within the next 1 to 2 weeks, are eligible to work in the UK and would like more information please get in touch!