4 x Freelance User Researchers For Design Agency
User Researcher for Service & UX Agency in London – £400 per day
My client is a Service & UX Design agency who have recently won multiple pitches and are therefore looking for freelance researchers to work with them over the next couple of months whilst they are in the concept stages of the projects. You will be leading on user testing and ethnographic projects alongside our consultants.
The Role as User Researcher
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Analyze and review existing data to form hypotheses to test (focusing on conversion funnel)
- Use Google Analytics, session replays and heat maps
- Conduct user research with customer support staff to discuss common questions & complaints
- Conduct UX review of the current site
- Run surveys on the site
- Create Personas
- Hold ideation sessions and workshops with the team
- Conduct usability testing
If you’re available immediately / within the next week and are eligible to work in the UK, please send your CV across as soon as possible for review.