4 x Freelance Senior User Researchers for Government Body
Freelance Senior User Researchers for Government Body in Various Locations – Up to £500 dependent on experience
Are you a Senior level User Researcher that would like to make an impact on the digital services offered by the government? This is an exciting opportunity to conduct research and provide valuable insight and recommendations to a government department that decides on funding for higher education services.
- Devise appropriate research strategies for every project
- Develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative research findings
- Design, facilitate and analyse usability test sessions
- Use your time effectively by thorough planning and good organisational skills
My client is looking for 4 experienced User Researchers with strong communication skills. You will be responsible for managing your own time and budget for a wide variety of projects across the UK.
- Experience of working as part of an agile software delivery team
- Over 5 years experience in a user research/design research role
- Degree in a related field (HCI, Psychology, Anthropology etc.)
- Ability to decide on the best research methodology and plan your approach
- Confident communicator