4 x Freelance Senior User Researchers for Government Body
Freelance Senior User Researchers for Government Body in Coventry – Up to £500 dependent on experience
Are you a Senior level User Researcher that would like to make an impact on the digital services offered by the government? This is an exciting opportunity to conduct research and provide valuable insight and recommendations to a government department that decides on funding for higher education services.
Working in the modern offices in Coventry, you will be working within a large and fast-growing digital team. The team are committed to improving the digital services offered by the government department who are responsible for allocating funds to further education colleges, training organisations and employers (over £1bn in funding annually).
You will be helping to provide insight into where these funds should be allocated, with the aim of growing the economy and driving growth.
You will be based in Coventry, however, the role will include travelling around the UK (expensed) to conduct user research and usability testing studies. As an integral member of the team, you will manage your own time and organise your field work visits across the UK.
- Devise appropriate research strategies for every project
- Develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative research findings
- Design, facilitate and analyse usability test sessions
- Use your time effectively by thorough planning and good organisational skills
My client is looking for 4 experienced User Researchers with strong communication skills. You will be responsible for managing your own time and budget for a wide variety of projects across the UK.
- Experience of working as part of an agile software delivery team
- Over 5 years experience in a user research/design research role
- Degree in a related field (HCI, Psychology, Anthropology etc.)
- Ability to decide on the best research methodology and plan your approach
- Confident communicator
If you are becoming available within the next couple of weeks (end of Oct/start of November) and are interested in applying please send your CV as soon as possible. Please note that sponsorship is not offered by this government body, so you must have a work Visa for the UK.