3x Mid-Weight UX Designers for Innovative Media Publisher
UX Designer for Media Publisher in London – Upto £45,000
Are you a highly passionate and experienced individual who wants to evoke exciting change within an internationally recognised organisation and an ever-expanding technological space?
I am currently looking for 3 mid-weight UX designers. Previous experience within service design, app-making or finance would be highly desirable.
My client is a leading media brand who is looking to take their user experience to the next level, both physically and digitally. This is a really exciting opportunity for a mid-weight UX designer who is passionate about innovating through next-generation technology from Amazon Alexa to Chat Bots.
With a reach to millions of users globally the goal is to marry online and physical tech in one all-encompassing strategy and ultimately to create a more centralised experience for the user.
With a big emphasis on career training and mentoring this would be an amazing opportunity for anyone who values career progression within this industry.
The Role as UX Designer
This is an amazing opportunity for you to bring your ideas to life in a fun, varied and fast paced environment. The way they work is open and collaborative and you will need to have excellent team work and communication skills as you communicate with project managers, UI members and stakeholders.
- Work on the full UX lifecycle using agile methods to carry out, test and implement your research
- Help to raise the client’s profile through blogging, attending events, delivering talks
- Be aware of changes and developments in the industry and be able to communicate these to your team
- Have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of innovative and exciting areas, from service design to working on apps
- An excellent problem-solver who is able to deliver on big ideas
- Fluent in design tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure and the Adobe Creative Suite
- A compelling, confident and persuasive speaker who is comfortable addressing an audience
- Organised with strong teamwork skills
- Innovative and passionate about UX & product design
- Experienced within user testing with an ability to analyse and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
If this sounds like you then please send your CV over to Shreya at Zebra People.