3x Mid-Senior UX Designers for Leading Software Provider, Based in Cambridge – Upto £55k
Mid-Senior UX Designer for Software company in Cambridge – Upto £55,000
Prominent software provider is looking for 3 Mid-Senior UX designers to join their talented and experienced team in a fun and collaborative environment where your ideas and processes as a UX designer will truly be valued.
My client is a well-established software provider, based in Cambridge that operates on a global scale. Within their company, they truly value and respect the importance of UX and how critical it is to the success of business. Their current UX team consists of a variety of designers from a range of backgrounds and they all work collaboratively to create an end result that exemplifies a fundamental and concise understanding of their users.
The Role as Mid-Senior UX Designer
You will be working as part of a talented team of UX designers, leading them through the entire design lifecycle and collaborating with other teams in order to establish the vision of the product.
A typical week may include:
- Working to understand the needs of the users, any issues they may have and how these can be overcome
- Developing user research into meaningful insights
- Using your intuition to consistently problem-solve
- Working closely with the product teams to establish a roadmap
- Constantly testing and iterating your work in order to improve usability
- Creating low-fidelity prototypes and seeking the user validation of these
An ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced within the entire UX lifecycle, from discovery phase through to implementation
- Someone who is willing to learn from the team around them, and keen to grow as a designer
- Methodical, with clear and concise approach to solving problems
- Well versed in working within in agile environment
- Passionate about understanding and engaging with the user in order to gain insight into their problems
- Experienced working within a similar UX design role
This is a really great opportunity to work within a fantastic, non-corporate, culture where they offer flexible working hours and plenty of benefits! Drop me a message if this sounds like something that would interest you!