3 UX Designer’s for Innovative Publisher
Mid UX Designer for Publisher in London – £40,000 - £50,000
Want to create experiences for the masses on a brand that is channeling the digital revolution and focusing on both the physical and digital to unify customer touch points, creating a new future for media?
A leading media brand continuously evolving within the ever changing media landscape, spanning a multi-platform digital operation unifying the customer experience throughout both their physical and digital offerings. This is an exciting place for a Mid Weight UX Designer to make their mark working on a diverse range of projects from website redesigns, apps, subscriptions to more innovative mediums like Amazon Alexa and chat bots.
Staying ahead of industry trends is key and therefore blogging, attending or speaking at events are encouraged in order to stay submerged in UX and continuously develop yourself as a UX designer. Striving to continuously develop and train their staff they offer extensive training opportunities from front end coding to sketching workshops etc. With central London offices, competitive salary/bonus and a strong office culture offering ‘smart hours’ and opportunity to work from home once a week, this is the perfect Mid weight UX Designer role.
The Role as Mid UX Designer
This is a fast paced environment working agile and pushing MVT to rapidly get things to market and start to test, iterate and develop offerings. You will need or have a passion to develop service design skills in order to look at their offerings both physically and digitally and unify customer touch points.
· work on the entire UX life cycle; optimizing and innovating with new features using lean UX, being data informed and using hypotheses led design and research techniques.
· work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to create world-class products through research, validation, outstanding execution and iterative releases.
· Develop a strategic understanding of the business by assessing the full user landscape in both physical and digital world whilst experimenting with new opportunities in customer interaction such as Amazon Alexa and chat bots. Creating roadmaps and suggesting new projects or prioritization of new features from your findings.
Are you a passionate mid weight UX designer who’s an excellent problem solver with instinctual design skills and want to push media to the forefront of the digital revolution?
Yes, well do you have…
· experience working in an agile team with a strong UX and knowledge?
· Experience in the full UCD lifecycle with strong software skills such as Axure, OmniGraffle and adobe creative suite?
· ability to think strategically, analyse and interpret market and consumer information?
· a passion for UX and appreciation of how it is used for business and commercial values?
Sound like you? Then get in touch today!! Apply below.