Senior UX Designer for Technology Design Agency
Senior UX Designer for Technology Design Agency in London – £45,000 - £65,000
I am looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join a growing team within a Technology Design agency in London. This is a great opportunity to work on end to end innovative UX Designs for big name clients across various sectors. The team are looking for a real problem solver with experience of working on complex UX designs.
Our client is a medium sized specialist agency providing UX and Technology Design solutions for a wide variety of clients in industries including healthcare, financial services and travel. The team pride themselves in having a unique culture that encourage balanced working hours, actively develop employees on a path of progression and provide a training budget for all employees.
Our client can offer two UX Designers the opportunity to work on end to end UX designs, starting on new projects from scratch right through to delivering clickable prototypes and overseeing their performance.
Recent projects have included a responsive redesign and re-platforming for one of the UK’s biggest retail banks, re-designing a holiday booking website and producing a new mobile trading platform for a leading financial institution.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
You will be joining the forward thinking design team that work on a project basis to deliver user-centred designs for digital products and services.
- Explore the client’s business requirements and objectives and contribute to design methodologies
- Conduct user research and facilitate interviews
- Create documentation and deliverables that may include sketching, user journeys, wireframes and prototypes
- Conduct usability studies, testing and competitor analysis
- Develop knowledge for each specific client industry to fully understand their customer and requirements
This is a client facing role and you will be working with a fast-paced agency environment, so excellent client relationship skills are a must! You will be successful in the role if you are passionate about creating first class experiences for customers and you enjoy working collaboratively on projects.
- Experience of working across a range of mobile and tablet platforms
- Confidence in presenting your ideas and work to stakeholders
- Ability to translate research results into meaningful business design solutions
- A commercially minded UX Designer that is passionate about joining a an energetic and like-minded team