2 X Scala Developers needed for a Government Body
Scala Developer for Government Body in London – £500 per day
You will be involved in building and running excellent digital services for the community of the UK within a greenfield team building web applications. You will be working alongside developers, designers, editors, analysts to help deliver the core product within the timeline.
- At least 2 years of working with Scala, using frameworks like Play or Akka HTTP
- A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such Lean, Scrum, and Kanban including pair programming, TDD, BDD & DDD
- Proven delivery experience of high volume, high availability, large-scale backend systems in one of Scala, Java 7, Java 8.
- Testing tools (e.g. Junit, Cucumber) & mock frameworks (e.g. mockito)
- RESTful APIs
- Familiar with microservices architecture, cloud environments
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and/or Delivery practices