2 x Mid UX Designers For Well-known E-commerce brand
2x UX Designers for E-Commerce Brand in London – Up to £55,000
My client is looking for 2 UX designers who are looking to take the next step in their career by working with a well- known brand on some really interesting digital transformation projects.
My client is a well known British brand who are currently going through a digital transformation and have recently re-platformed and are now looking to increase their UX capability with 2 x UX designers.
They are based in beautiful offices in central London and boast a great benefits package including healthcare and flexible working to ensure you have a great work-life balance.
The Role as 2x UX Designers
You will be working with a really talented Head of UX/CX, on both web and mobile using the new platform to redesign the experience from the ground up creating a bunch of new features including tools and workflow improvements across the site including a lot of brand identity work.
- Create and maintain wireframes and prototypes as needed
- Work with the Peers, product owners and internal stakeholders to determine User needs and translate them into concepts
- Create competitor analyse, understand business needs and project KPI’S
- Evangelize UX and communicate your outputs with stakeholder
To really excel this role, you will be able to work as well autonomously as you will with the Head of CX. You will be proactive and have a real passion for creating user centred designs across multiple platforms including connected and emerging technologies.
- Proficient in OmniGraffle, Axure, Sketch, Adobe CC suite, or other design tools.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience designing for web and mobile is essential
- Strong documentation and written communication skills.
To be considered for this role, you will have a strong portfolio that showcases your UX process.