Registering as a candidate
Once we have established that we are able to help you, we’ll invite you for a meeting at our offices at Hoxton Square. We will have an in-depth talk about your skills, experience and career aspirations and decide on the next best steps forward.
To ensure smooth administration of the registration process we will ask you to complete a registration form and to bring some documentation with you, and that includes:
- Proof of identity (preferably passport) and right to work in the UK (including original visas and permits)
- Proof of qualifications listed on your CV
- Details of two referees from your two most recent contracts
After that, we’ll stay in a regular contact and work hard to find you a role that fits your requirements.
Contracting with Zebra for the first time?
If this is a first time you secured a contract work with Zebra People and you work through a Limited Company, we’ll need to collect some other documents from you:
- Your company’s certificate of incorporation
- If applicable, VAT registration certificate
- Details of your company’s bank account
- Proof of your professional indemnity and employers liability insurance
If you work through an umbrella company you’ll need to put us in touch with your representative there so, we can get all of this info from them.