- “My timesheet has been rejected, why has this happened?”
There are two most likely reasons for timesheet rejection. One is that the client does not agree to the number of days worked in which case we would be in contact with you to verify the number of days claimed. Another most likely explanation (and more frequent too) is a timesheet timed out which means that a manager assigned to authorise the timesheet has not done it on time. Either way Zebra will be automatically notified of any rejection and will act accordingly with rejection reason.
- “What do I enter for `unit` and what does it mean?”
Under “unit” you will need to enter the number of days worked per week i.e. “1 unit” will account for “one full day” and “0.5 unit” will account for a “half day”.
- “I have mistakenly entered wrong information onto InTime system, how can I change this?”
It is best advised to contact the Admin team on (firstname.lastname@example.org) with regards to misinformation on electronic timesheets, they can help revert the timesheet back for you to edit your timesheet correctly and resubmit.
- “My authorising manager is no longer in charge of my timesheets and therefore I don’t know how my timesheets will be authorised in time, what shall I do about this?”
It is best advised to contact the Admin team on (email@example.com) at Zebra People directly with information to who will be the new manager with duty to authorise timesheets and then that can be changed for you through them.
- “My contract has been extended from original end date, how can I carry on submitting timesheets?”
Every extension will be added on to the system so you can carry on submitting your timesheets. If you however experience a problem please contact the admin team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “How does the invoicing system work?”
You will receive a monthly self-billing invoice either on the last working Friday of the month, or the end of the contract, whichever comes first.
- “How do I get started on the InTime system?”
Once all information has been sent to the Zebra team (i.e. passport, registration form, Ltd or Umbrella company details etc) only then you will be set up on the system by us, to which you will receive an automatic email that will contain your username and password to access your personal account on InTime. If however, you do not receive the email then you are advised to get in touch with us on (email@example.com). See here for inTime guide
- “I have logged into the timesheet system but I can’t see my current placement in the system?”
This is most likely a glitch in placement dates, in which case you should get in contact with us on (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the Start and End dates.
- “What if I am on holiday, what happens to submission of timesheets?”
In the case of holiday or time off, you do not need to worry about submitting a timesheet. However, you are advised to let us know about your absences so we have an update on our system.
- “What if I do not have a Ltd company, what do I do and how?”
If this is the case, then you will need to sign up with an Umbrella Co. of your choice. For further information, contact the team on (email@example.com).